Saturday 25 August 2012

Modular Terrain Table Update and MY FIRST TREE

whilst sorting out sources of the materials for my table a nagging doubt kept on pinging in the back of my head and last week it hit me. modular tables are a good idea but to my scale i think you will end up looking at a grid table, and that might detract a lot from the proposed awesomeness of the table. sigh, back to the drawing board. but this should not stop me making terrain at all, so to that cause, here is the first tree i ever made all by my lonesome :)

found the how to on terragenesis a while back, awesome stuff on that website
http://www.terragenesis.co.uk/infopages/page462.html

this tree will be the first of a bunch that will comprise my awesome forest of screw you los. this handy dandy forest will block line of sight from around 5" above the ground and up to roughly 12". for those bad boys who like to drive land raiders through forests you know. add in my proposed multi level forest idea i'm kicking around and i think you will have one awesome forest that not only looks good on the table, but is playable also. i will try my level best to make terrain that when someone picks it up they want to use it




No comments:

Post a Comment